Position Title: .NET Developer
Work Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Duration: 12+ months
they need SR. level resources that can code for 6 hours and help mentor and set standards for 2 hours cream of the crop resources with .NET core 3.1.2? C# and Angular!
Join the revolution!
a premier transportation and logistics company is looking for talented, innovative and motivated people to join our growing agile team building a revolutionary Fleet Management System.
As a C#.Net Developer at Werner you will have the opportunity to be part of a digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry s leading geospatial, IoT, machine learning, analytics, and cloud computing technologies.
You will learn our industry, organization, systems, challenges, and goals, and then use that knowledge to work with a team to deliver the next generation of event-driven workflow resolution systems.
What the right person will enjoy
- Build industry-changing, event driven, workflow-based applications to feed customized predictive models running in the Microsoft Azure and/or AWS cloud environments.
- Strong experience in developing highly functional, responsive web interfaces using the latest AJAX technology, preferably with jQuery, CSS3, Bootstrap, and Vue.
Apply now if your skills include:
- Experience with UI frameworks in order of preference: Vue.js, React, or Angular 2
- Deep understanding of C#, .NET Core, Web API 2, MVC, WPF, WCF
- Experience with SQL databases such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cosmos DB
- Strong understanding of RESTful API & JSON development
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or Subversion
- Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and continuous integration systems
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
- Capable of building relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
It would be great if you had:
- Experience with the Bootstrap front-end component library
- A good understanding of usability, interaction design principles, and an awareness of how product design impacts business outcomes.
- Experience with MS Azure serverless functions
- Familiar with cloud computing basics
- Familiar with Node.js