Kforce has a client in Washington, DC that is seeking a Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer.
* Technical Support Engineer will provide local, regional, and global support for Relativity, Nuix Discover and other hosted applications
* Respond promptly and professionally to customer issues received via helpdesk ticketing system, email and telephone
* Research, resolve and respond to a variety of customer inquiries
* Technical Support Engineer will engage appropriate resources to resolve and provide timely updates to customers
* Fully document each customer issue and resolution
* Assist FTI customers with onsite and remote implementation of FTI products, including also, configuration and testing
* Develop and document enterprise architecture specifications for FTI product deployments
* Technical Support Engineer will regularly suggest system and process improvements
* The Technical Support Engineer must have a BS or BA degree in related field or commensurate work experience
* 5+ years of computer helpdesk or relevant IT experience
* 2+ years of hosted application or litigation support experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.