Please reach out if interested! Description
- Acts as both a primary support point and as an escalation point for Service Desk technicians regarding technical issues within an enterprise environment.
- Lead troubleshooting and root cause determination and proactively identify opportunities to prevent service interruption.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Performs escalations, when necessary, for vendors or internal departments; capable of acting as remote support for vendors.
- Maintains and supports enterprise resources, including laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile phones, and other network-enabled devices.
- Supports internal policies and procedures.
- Analyzes hardware, software, and network problems using diagnostic tools, knowledge base, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Resolves unknown errors and documents resolution procedures for use in the knowledge base.
- Provides suggestions or advice to senior management regarding IT device investment and enterprise device upgrades.
- Assists with detailed plans, diagrams and documentation for implementation of new or changing solutions.
- Serves as an information resource for the evaluation, installation and support of additional features and components of systems.
- May participate in large scale projects and own tasks within those projects.
- May coordinate system installations with vendors and internal resources.
- Assist in Identifying gaps between business requirements and application capabilities and recommend options.
- Actively engages with a team of developers, architects, and analysts in delivering business requirements, technical requirements and testing for the implemented functionalities.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or