Information Management Group, Inc. (IMG), founded in 1987, is a fast growing, debt-free small business specializing in the analysis, design, and application of information technology and communications solutions for government and commercial organizations worldwide. We're committed to helping our clients use technology to be more efficient, effective, and productive. For over 35 years, IMG has brought integrity, industry expertise, and technical excellence to every project. Above all, we believe that at the core of our success stands our people.IMG
- is hiring a full-time Tier II Network Technician with TS/SCI CI Poly
at it's Las Cruces, NM location.Responsibilities
IMG has an opening for Tier II Network Technician to support the Intelligence community in providing technical support for the customer's LAN and WAN across the enterprise.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- The Tier 2 network field technician will support the installation and maintenance of the client's LAN/WAN devices.
- Respond to and resolve incident tickets.
- Implement standard network change requests.
- Provide support to Tier 3 network engineers for incident management and projects (site surveys, coordinate and install new equipment).
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
- Perform configuration management functions such as update topology drawings, ensure asset management records are accurate, inventory.
- Layer 1 and Layer 2 network experience.
- Configure and troubleshoot layer 2 switching (VLAN's).
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS, Juniper JUNOS, Brocade and Foundry OS.
- Familiar (doesn't need to be a SME) with Layer 3 protocols such as OSPF, BGP, VRRP, HSRP, MPLS, LSP, GRE. Familiar with Viso and Service Now.
TS/SCI with CI PolyBaseline Certification:
Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification requirements.Education/Years of Experience:
Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 2 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.COVID-19 Regulations:
As required by Executive Order 14042 and the guidance provided by the Federal Workforce Task Force, all federal contractor employees are required to be fully compliant with customer COVID-19 regulations. IMG will provide additional information regarding these requirements and how you can request an exception if needed.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 15 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance