Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide. We are hiring a full-time Tier II Technician with a TS/SCI (minimum)
at our Santa Barbara, CA
Support the customer's computer data communications systems, in providing design specifications, testing and inspections for computer networks. Plan and implementing upgrades; as well as, analyzing and organizing corresponding hardware and software combined solutions through network modeling.
- The Tier 2 network field technician will support the installation and maintenance of the client LAN/WAN devices. Respond to and resolve incident tickets.
- Provide support to Tier 3 network engineers for incident management and projects (site surveys, coordinate and install new equipment).
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades
- Perform configuration management functions such as updating topology drawings and ensuring asset management records are accurate
- Layer 1 and Layer 2 network experience
- Configure and troubleshoot layer 2 switching (VLAN's)
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS, Juniper JUNOS, Brocade and Foundry OS
- Familiar (does not need to be a SME) with Layer 3 protocols such as OSPF, BGP, VRRP, HSRP, MPLS, LSP, GRE.
- Familiar with MS Visio and Service Now
TS/SCIAdditional Requirements to be obtained:
CI polygraph is required upon startingBaseline Certification:
Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification requirements Education/Years of Experience:
Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 yearsIMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance