Job Title: Tomcat Admin
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Note: Need resources to be local to the OKC area and be able to commute to the office when the team requires. Not a REMOTE ROLE
What You Will Do:
- Administering Java based applications.
- Designing, implementing, and deployment of Apache HTTP.
- Designing, implementing, and deployment of Tomcat on Linux.
- System administration in Red Hat Operating Systems.
- Experienced with scripting.
NOTE: Contingent upon Approved Public Trust Clearence
What You Bring:
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
- Experience with Ansible or other configuration management tool.
- Familiar in using YAML based configuration files.
- Understanding of CI/CD and the use of Jenkins pipelines.
- Experience in or with both on premise and cloud workloads like VMware or AWS.
- No stranger to using GIT commands and using development strategies.
- Understanding and administration within a DMZ architecture.
- Experience with Synapse or other queueing applications.