A Top Financial Firm in NYC is looking for a strong Trading Application Support with Hands-On Scripting in Perl or Python.
The role will be focused on supporting the Position Keeping and Trade Booking systems ( Part of Trade Management System) - feeding real-time position data to Trading/Back office and Risk systems used by the US Equities Trading Desks. The successful candidate should be able to react quickly, intra-day, to resolve issues raised related to Position Keeping and Trade Booking.
Coverage of the Trade Management Support team include interactions such as:
• Understanding of Position Keeping and Trade Booking Processes (SOD to EOD)
• Real-Time system troubleshooting
• User communication during incident or outages
• Changes and Releases to the Production Environment (Trade Management System)
• Active and constructive participation in team design discussions
• Understanding the current applications and business processes (identifying extensions and new functionality)
• There will also be additional responsibilities such as functional verification of delivered features, ad-hoc system bug analysis and handling of business as usual requests
• Financial experience is needed
• Equities production support is a big plus
• Good communication skills
• Experience in hands-on scripting in Perl or Python
• Should be able to query Sybase or Oracle DB
• Should be able to work with Dev and QA teams for releases
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (richATarchertechnology.com) or call one of the team members direct at 973-784-4436.
469 7th Avenue Suite 700 New York, NY, 10018Contact