Ned candidates local to Texas( who can work onsite and who can go for in person interview)
A motivated team player seeking opportunity in high tech learning & development filed with demonstrated training administration expertise, communication, project management & problem-solving skills.
- Collaborated with business functional LMS leads to gather business requirements for training programs.
- Work closely with IT LMS team, Global, Americas, Regional IBX Operation & Corporate Sales, manage & manage the migration effort of legacy courses to new Blendedx format
- Redesign, migrate & build Instructor Led Training (ILT), Virtual instruction Led Training(vILT), distant learning programs to blended format.
- Must be proficient in creating & building complex multilingual training plans including sessions, classroom activities, business processes, questionnaire, assessment, notification templates, distribution groups, survey with in the LMS tool.
- Provide weekly progress status & updates to respective organizations
- Conduct QA & UAT for redesigned Blendedx courses, manage business approval before publishing
- Proven experience as an LMS training administrator or similar role
- 1-2 years of training, Learning & Development experience
- Experience in agile project management methodology
- Work proactively and independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Content management experience with SCORM, AICC, and/or xAPI
- Experience with course translation process
- Experience with troubleshooting Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate and other industry standard e-learning suites
- Familiarity with industry standards of ADDIE & instructional designing
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of reporting databases
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- CrossKnowledge LMS skillset is a plus
- B.S in relative field or equivalent work experience required