Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Training Developer (Casual) POSITION DESCRIPTION:
PAE National Security Solutions (NSS) is seeking a Training Developer to support the Joint Foreign Materiel Program (JFMP) Office and Captured Materiel Exercises, Engagements and Operations located at U.S. Marine Corps Base Quantico. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Responsibilities include design, develop, edit, review and deliver training products.
- Brief Technical Point of Contact as requested on training products and provide required information to the team lead for contract reporting purposes.
- Establish priorities for accomplishment, makes necessary adjustments in long-range plans, schedules, priorities, programs, and policies as changes in circumstances warrant.
- Make professional, technical, and administrative proposals and decisions based upon long-range planning, mission objectives, considerations of funds, requirements, workloads, and priorities.
- Review and analyze the administration of the training programs to ensure compliance with goals and objectives.
- Review program accomplishment in terms of completed project, executed results and accomplishment of projects.
- Evaluate weaknesses or failures, identifies problems and effects corrections by redesign, reassignments, rescheduling, reprogramming, or redistribution of resources.
- Anticipate and revise training plans, programs or instruction, and materials for resident or nonresident training programs.
- Establish policies, procedures, methods, and techniques to promote economy, efficiency of operations, and improved coordination of efforts.
- Be prepared to support exercises in CENTCOM, EUCOM, PACOM, and SOUTHCOM.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business field.
- 3 + years of training and education experience.
- Graduate of the Army Captains Career Course (CCC) or Advance Leader Course; or other sister service schools.
- 5 + years military experience with working knowledge of training and task development, task-based strategy development, unit training at Company, Battalion, and Brigade levels.
- Experience in working as part of a team to accomplish complex tasks and demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Experienced in developing work plans and creating, revising, and reviewing learning products.
- 3 + years of experience in military planning, leader development, training, operations, force design/development, and combat developments.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office Applications: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and Power Point, and MS SharePoint to manage actions to integrate input from multiple sources and to share information among unit training management stakeholders.
- Capable of multi-tasking; working several complex and diverse tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Well-organized, punctual, reliable and conscientious, and capable of managing resources and schedules to affect deadlines.
#LI-PRIORITY #APP21 # Training #Military # E xercise # Planning #Task development
- Demonstrate a proactive approach, attention to detail, multi-tasker, and strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with Customer staff and program team.
- Familiarity with travel order processing procedures.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement