Jacobs is seeking a qualified Training Manager to support the newly awarded NISSC II contract. Your career at Jacobs enables NISSC to fulfill its mission to " provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in organizational work centers at NISSC sites ." As a member of our team, you will support corporate and customer mission to provide world-class IT services and support that connects systems and users across NORAD in the areas of software development/maintenance, network services, cyber security, systems administration, and other mission-critical areas. Job Description:
Plans and conducts a portion of a major business activity involving routine operations as well as complicated special projects. Directs company and business activity in areas of expertise; prepares plans and budgets for specific business operations; and develops long-term plans for special projects. Conducts or directs special projects in areas of expertise, preparing original, creative reports to management. Evaluates policies and procedures and recommends improvements. Represents the department in meetings related to special business areas. Advises management of the impact of business actions on areas of expertise. Assists executives in the development of plans/projects and confers with Department Heads regarding business activity.
- Assist in defining event management requirements, identifying process gaps, implementing the development of new processes, and refining existing programs to improve and optimize mission performance
- Program Management Plan and outline common activities associated with events and sustain operations
- Develop, standardize, and deploy such processes across all functional domains, as well as coordinate and integrate innovations that will optimize the efficiencies and mission effectiveness
- Support how each task order should tailor their processes for their customers and missions
- Identify process efficiency and integration opportunities to establish streamlined program governance for integrated program processes, inter-dependencies, and hand-offs between other task orders, directors, and product teams
- Once all processes and tools are mature and documented, collect metrics to measure performance and engage in continuous process improvement to ensure compliance with and training for requirements and processes
- Assist organizational SMEs in developing process plans, procedures, tools, templates, training, handbooks, and guides
- Be responsible developing the community training plan to foster process success
This position requires a Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. Educational:
Requires a BA/BS degree in the appropriate discipline from an accredited college or university, Additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience. Experience Requirements:
Ten (10) to Thirteen (13) years of progressive and relevant experience.
- Be able to analyze organizational financial responsibilities
- Possess demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor in interacting with a wide variety of customers, stakeholders, and leaders while successfully engaging with senior executives
- Ability to operate and multi-task in a challenging/dynamic environment while demonstrating planning, coordination, and organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Have a demonstrated ability to work independently with little oversight or supervision
- Be able to work well within a dynamic team concept
- Have demonstrated experience with various project delivery methods and collaborating with diverse stakeholders
Work involves an inside office environment/cubicle. (Considerations: closed quarters, close together, limited lighting). Must be able to commute between buildings to support work requirements. Independent transportation necessary to support work requirements and to arrive at work site. No hazards on job site or any unusual environmental condition exists. Physical Requirements
Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: sitting, eyes, hands). May involve long periods of sitting or standing depending on current tasking. Must be able to carry a maximum of 35lbs and climb. May be exposed to areas of high noise levels. Equipment and Machines
Personal computer, scanner, copy machine, telephone, laser printer, fax machine, and other office equipment including desk supplies. Attendance
Full-time regular work hours. Position may require weekend or evening work depending on task requirements. Regular attendance is extremely important. Other Essential Functions
- Needs to have clear, concise, and accurate communication skills.
- Must have ability to work well with office staff and customer representatives.
- Government security clearance may be required in the future.
- Must be able to travel to support position requirements. This may include travel to and from customer location, which may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can be made for POV, if necessary.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
and supplemental language.