Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.Required Skills:
The Senior Software Engineer must have the following skills and experience to perform this job effectively
- 6 - 8+ years developing solutions with Object Oriented Languages
- 5 - 7+ years working with relational or NoSQL databases
- 3+ years providing direction to other developers
- Ability to learn, adapt and develop in new transformation technology stack very quickly
- Demonstrated proficiency with design patterns and SOA architectures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong, problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Good interpersonal, conflict resolution and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team to develop solutions
- Professional maturity in dealing with all levels of management and staff
- Experience with full life cycle of projects from establishing requirements through delivery and production support
- Ability to demonstrate a strong character established through a strong work ethic
- Ability to be accountable, take ownership, and be held accountable for decisions as demonstrated through everyday work situations
- Commercial Java development experience
- Proficiency with frameworks such as Spring / Spring Cloud / Hibernate / SpringBoot Microservices
- Experience working with Cloud environments (GCP or AWS)
- Knowledge of Postgres/ Oracle / MySQL / NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J)
- DevOps experience and a solid understanding of the CI/CD concepts and experience in continuous integration build tools (Jenkins, SonarQube, JIRA, Nexus, Confluence, GIT-BitBucket, Maven, Gradle, RunDeck, is a plus)
- A solid understanding of security practices
- Experience in Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- Solid understanding and experience in test-driven development concepts
- An awareness of the Information Technology industry and its emerging development trends and approaches
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field
We offer an excellent compensation package with, ambitious market salaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
#LI-SH2 Primary Location:
USA-St. Louis-2330 BallFunction:
Function - Tech Dev and Client ServicesSchedule: