SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Transformation Subject Matter Expert to support an Army program. This position is contingent upon contract award and can be located in Huntsville, AL; Vicksburg, MS; Portland, OR, or DC Metro area. Remote work considered.
The Transformation Subject Matter Expert will be responsible for the delivery of transformation services to improve the client's IT posture to a modern service delivery model. These offerings include cloud environments, SaaS, Device-as-a-Service, and automation. Responsibilities include review of current processes, recommended improvements to those processes, determination of additional benefits and support to continuous improvement initiatives. In this role, he or she will lead the design and development of cloud solutions, and managing the divestiture of current infrastructure and applications when replaced by cloud infrastructures.
Contract activities include support of IT transformational activities for a large US Government customer. Performance locations include multiple CONUS and OCONUS sites. The primary contract objectives are to provide world-class Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT) services, that are secure, available, reliable, and deliver responsive, dependable customer support.
Overall technical support activities under the contract include IT infrastructure and shared services, general IT, cybersecurity services, engineering design, telecommunications services, emergency response, IT transformation and surge/special projects. Application of ITIL best practices is critical to successful delivery of shared IT services that enhance end-user experience.
Successful delivery of these IT services includes the following high-level objectives:
• Continual modernization of the Customer's portfolio of IT systems
• Delivery of enterprise-wide and scalable IT solutions
• Manage and support geographically dispersed workforce
• Balance technical and strategic support activities to fulfill USACE missions
• Effective cost management and full accountability and apportionment
• Maintain secure operational environment
• Effective application of service cost and service management practices to achieve full cost transparency.
#USACERITS Qualifications BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree from an accredited institution, plus nine (9) years or more experience that includes:
- Five years of experience leading cloud migration and divestures
- Five years of experience leading transformation projects in the Federal environment.
- Five years of experience leading organizational change leading to improved performance outcomes.
- Five years of experience implementing SaaS offerings in the Federal environment.
- Five years of experience implementing device as a service in the Federal environment.
- Five years' of experience providing performance-based customer service support against multiple performance
- ITIL® Expert Level Certification.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CCNA/CCNP or MSCE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification
- Active TS/SCI CI Poly clearance
My SAIC Benefits.