The UAT/OT Lead bring their deep understanding of automated testing to test various products and solutions on platforms using different automated tools. You must have experience in adapting this to CI/CD & DevOps approaches.
Serve as key user of the Office of Quality Audit Module and Process Conformance Review for the Enterprise
• Serve as a primary resource for planning, executing, and follow-up for Process Conformance reviews and verifications for company Enterprise wide
• Provide methodical and independent assessment of business processes and their effectiveness in the enterprise
• Assist Process Owners in problem analysis and presentation of results, ensuring Client concerns and questions are effectively addressed
• Use standard Process Management tools (e.g. Process Profiles, Process Maps, RACI charts)
• Use proven problem- solving tools and techniques (e.g. Six Sigma) as needed for analysis and improvement
• Work cross-functionally to gain agreement on process boundaries, metrics, control limits, and scope of investigation
• Ensure that customer input and feedback is highly visible to process and sub-process owners.
• Recommend and design appropriate process and metrics modifications
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline is required.
• Process improvement experience: Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing or comparable certification
• ASQ Certification as CMQ/OE or QE or equivalent relevant certification (with current certificate evidence preferred)
Relevant Years of Experience Required:
• Minimum 5+ years of progressively responsible experience as a quality, process, manufacturing, or industrial engineer
Other Specialized Skills:
• Demonstrated work experience as a process-based trained Lead internal auditor (with certificate evidence preferred)
• Expertise in Quality Management Systems Internal Auditing with ISO 9000-2000 or 2008 or equivalent ISO/TS 16949-2002 or 2009 series
• Expertise in the use and application the Certified Quality Engineering or Six-Sigma tools
• Ability to analyze complex processes and communicate findings clearly and concisely
• Proven ability to work with or lead cross-functional teams, encouraging teamwork and shared success
• Firm grasp of Quality Management System principles.