Kforce has a client that is seeking an UCC Manager in Boca Raton, FL.
In this role you will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of communication solutions and platforms. You will use your knowledge of enterprise-level telephony & UCC deployments to oversee a team of internal players and third-party providers in delivering the right solutions on-time and on budget. The ideal candidate will be reliable, a strong communicator, decisive, organized, professional and capable of handling multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced performance-oriented environment. This position requires working hybrid, a minimum of 3 days in our Boca Raton, Florida office weekly. The candidate must live within commutable distance to Boca Raton or be willing to relocate.
Responsibilities of this position include the following:
* UCC Manager will manage, direct, and develop staff through effective communication of objectives, training, coaching, and performance management
* Provide hands-on support when necessary for configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of VoIP telephony, collaboration, call center, and cable plant infrastructure
* Oversee the improvement of future resolution of incidents to accelerate the creation of Root Cause Analysis documentation as required
* Matches Collaboration product features & functionality with available resources within IT, Operations, and Technology
* Manage service and support contracts, including vendor contract compliance
* As a UCC Manager, you will collaborate with internal teams to develop long-term infrastructure build plans considering supply chain issues, timelines, and budgetary needs
* Align technology and road maps with the organization's strategies, vision and mission for collaboration including voice, audio/video, and enterprise mobility
* Monitor metrics for performance, reliability, availability, security, and billing of unified communication infrastructure systems
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
* Minimum of ten (10) years of experience with enterprise IP Telephony, PBX, Voice/Unified Messaging, and Call/Contact Center (ACD, IVR, CTI) systems, of which three (5) years were in a supervisory or management role
* Proficient with IT processes and process improvement, including ITIL concepts
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with co-workers, staff, and all levels of management in the organization and trusted partners
* Proficient with application and systems integration work related to unified communications platforms
* Knowledge of TCP/IP internet working, with a strong preference for those candidates with experience in designing, planning, and implementing LANs and WANs using Cisco technology
* Working knowledge using Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM), management of InContact (Cloud Based) contact center, including skill/queue management, recordings and IVR
* Support of onsite and remote workforce and provide solutions for efficiency in managing both workforces
* Modern cloud-centric thinking to assist in our digital transformation and integration of external services
* Must be available at all times, at the discretion of management, to support job functions, including, but not limited to the event of a potential hurricane or other emergency situations
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.