The UI/UX Manager works closely with both product and development teams to create and implement high quality user experiences incorporating best practices in usability and user experience across multiple applications and platforms. The UI/UX is a leader of the User Experience (UX) engagement across nThrive's product development and design teams, pushing forward nThrive's unified and differentiated UX vision.
* Collaborate with onshore and offshore designers to establish and maintain nThrive UX standards.
* Provide leadership, direction, mentorship and coaching to a team of onshore and offshore designers.
* Understand product specifications and user workflow and psychology.
* Lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse user personas and products.
* Establish a user experience capability leading the creation and execution of a UX vision across nThrive.
* Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with core product teams to implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well-informed across the portfolio.
* Implement and evangelize a UX-centered culture, principles and standards across nThrive
* Advocate for users in a rapidly evolving market, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business and engineering
* Manage concurrent UX design projects and programs across nThrive's portfolio, providing proactive updates and communication to enterprise and product leadership teams
* Bachelors Degree.
* 5 years of leadership experience in managing or leading UX design projects
* Highly proficient in using a portfolio of UX-focused tools such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, or Framer.
* End-to-end experience leading UX processes such as user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
* Experience working across organizational boundaries to define, manage and prioritize work via a collaborative approach
* Experience in best practices for UX research and execution, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles
* Education in Product & Experience Design, or a related field
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex design concepts, processes, ideas, and solutions across teams and clients with various UX design experience
* Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
* Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
* Experience in Agile software development
* Experience working with product teams in developing software UI/UX
Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
From Patient-to-Payment^SM, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.