CBTS is in search of a Web / UI Developer for a Contract-to-hire opportunity in the Cincinnati area.
The Web UI Developer will play a critical role in assisting the application development team develop critical client facing and internal applications using the latest web development technologies. The UI Developer will use their skills in developing User Interfaces and User Experiences that drive our SaaS offerings to clients. The UI Developer will work in a rapid application development environment operated in an agile framework.
- Develop user interfaces to which consume back end services for SaaS offerings
- Develop standards for style themes and related CSS; management and unification of CSS throughout the application suite
- Develop class diagrams and frameworks
- Complete technical documentation of code
- Self-test and correct defects related to code developed
Skills, Education and Experience:
- 1-5 years of experience in developing scalable and high-performing web applications
- Experience with REST and/or SOAP based APIs consumption and creation
- Experience with front end frameworks like EXTJS (Key Skill), Angular JS/React
- Experience with business applications – data delivery, visualization, analytics, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with Advanced Grids, D3 visualization controls, dashboards
- Experience with JAVA, JREE (Spring, JPA/Hibernate)
- Design skills with experience in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, database design, and data modeling
- AWS or Azure experience