Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
• The candidate must have significant expertise in all facets of design and development of
interactive web applications, UX technologies and apply sound UI design principles
• The candidate will be required to design frameworks and components
• Responsible for creating mockups and turn those mockups into working products
• Working understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps
• The candidate will be required to research, analyze and do performance benchmark testing.
• Require to do debugging and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
• The candidate will need to communicate effectively and demonstrate the usability of the designs from a user’s perspective and be able work with both users and lead IT team members in a highly collaborative team environment.
? At least 12-14 years of proven software development experience
? Be passionate in UX technologies
? Strong skills in (12-14 years):
o Angular and/or React (3+ years of experience)
o Redux (1+ years of experience)
o TypeScript (1+ years of experience)
o UI/UX design patterns and best practices
o Web Services (SOAP, REST), Web protocols and standards
? Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
? Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security, entitlements, etc.)
? Experience working with global development teams
? Web services
? SQL /UNIX
? Hands on experience with standard set of developments tools including IDEs, build frameworks,
source code control, etc.
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for consultants and companies, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. We don’t just say we’re hard-working. We are. We don’t just invest in great people, we invest in people with guts, who don’t stand alone with integrity, but together as one united front. Our core is a powerhouse that can’t be described but should be experienced.