Job Title: UX Lead
Experience : 7+Exp. Required
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Hartford City - IN
Position Type: C2C/W2
- Work with onsite Product Management to create and validate use scenarios and personas
- Perform individual contributor role on delivering UI/UX tasks.
- Create wireframes and mock-ups
- Conduct usability testing
- Translate usability and field research findings into design improvements
- Help developing UI guidelines
- “Evangelize” UX design – organize educational meetings and spread the knowledge within the company
- Documenting assessment on UI/UX Design, Design tools. Required Skills:
- Ability to build up an UI/UX prototype for mobile apps : iOS & Android.
- Hands on Designing work for china market and eastern geography is a mandate
- Experience in translating user data and human-factors principles into UI designs via prototypes, and detailed UI reviews/specifications.
- Experience with developing user profiles, use cases, and scenarios. Have experience with two or more formal UI evaluation and requirements analysis methods (e.g., task analyses, field studies, formal UI reviews, usability tests, and surveys).
- UX design expertise demonstrated through mockups, wireframes and data result analysis.
- A good listener, communicator, seamless cooperates with PM team, tech team and category partners.
- Strongly self-motivated and time management.
- Familiarity with Human Interface Guidelines of different platforms (iOS, Google Material design)”