Clover Consulting has a large direct client in Grand Rapids, MI in need of a UI/UX Designer (NOT an Angular JS or Java Developer) for a 6+ months project. The skills required are below:
- Create new designs, including user flows, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes, and communicate design intent to both internal and external teams.
- Utilize and advocate understanding of design principles that will likely increase adoption of new digital products.
- Rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users needs.
- Collaborate effectively on a team and be willing to explore all options.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Deliver designs and follow through on details with the development team to ensure UI quality.
- 5+ years as a designer
- Experience with responsive/adaptive design
- Sketch, InVision, Illustrator
- Experience with mobile design
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Mastery of tools necessary to produce design deliverables. Adobe
- Illustrator skills a strong preference, but not necessary
- Rapid prototyping skills
Qualified candidates please provide resume. No phone calls, please.