Are you a highly skilled, detail-driven visual design expert? Are you looking to apply your user experience and user interface design skills with a results-oriented organization at the forefront of innovative biotechnology research and development? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our leading client in Wilmington.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the UI/UX Designer:
Requirements of the UI/UX Designer:
- Collaborate to understand service needs and expectations
- Work closely with development teams to clarify designs
- Translate user needs into effective cross-platform UI/UX design
- Create, maintain, and evolve visual design guidelines
- Define cross-platform visual design strategy
- Drive consensus among teams
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Design, UX, or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX design for web and mobile apps
- Expertise in Sketch, Adobe Suite, Axure, InVision, and other industry-standard UX tools
- Proven experience collaborating to understand user needs and translate to design
- Motivated self-starter, highly detail-oriented, drive for perfection
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS markup
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Keywords: UI/UX Designer, Visual Design Strategy, Cross-Platform Compatibility, Sketch, Adobe, Axure, HTML, CSS
Job ID: 329716About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!