We're looking for a talented, hardworking UI/UX Designer to work with a team of specialists to design and develop compelling user experiences for internal and external users.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the UI/UX Designer:
Requirements of the UI/UX Designer:
- Lead the overall design partnership, including concept development, storyboards, interaction, and interface designs
- Develop human-centered experience ecosystems, journey maps, and other artifacts to ensure ease of use and purposeful experiences
- Lead design efforts while working closely with internal and external business partners, experience design researchers, and experience design developers
- Work with Figma on component library design
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Experience with design research strategy, service design, interaction design, and/or interface design
- Excellent experience with Figma - at least a solid year of experience
- Insurance and/or financial services experience a plus
- General HTML knowledge a plus
Job ID: 360784 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!