Spruce Technology, Inc. is looking to hire a full-time Junior UI/UX Designer.
Spruce Technology is a leading provider of technology services and solutions with an exceptional
Digital Experience team. Spruce’s experienced team serves multiple industries in the public, private, and federal sectors. Spruce’s business is based on trust and integrity that is never compromised. We are dedicated to the important task of cultivating strong relationships, and a dedicated team.
We are looking for a Designer with a strong grasp on user centered design principles that can excel in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical UI/UX designer responsible for designing highly visual, intuitive, and engaging digital products.
The UI/UX Designer will integrate into the Digital Experience team and work closely with project managers, designers, developers, and client stakeholders to produce world-class designs for digital products.
The UI/UX Designer should have the ability to think outside-of-the-box, try new approaches, and continually iterate based on data, user, and client feedback. The UI/UX designer will be responsible for end-to-end experience design including, storyboards, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to illustrate design ideas and direction. With the result being the delivery of appealing and engaging user interfaces, that satisfy user needs, business and brand requirements, and technical constraints.
Skills & Competencies:
• Create design deliverables such as sitemaps, wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes
• Design user interface elements such as menus, buttons, fields, tabs, widgets, and icon libraries
• Create cohesive and exhaustive design system and accompanying style guidelines
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the Project Manager and Engineers
• Conduct user research and usability tests, and incorporate findings into design decisions
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of accessibility standards, as well as general UI and UX standards
Required Skills & Experience
• 2 years plus of experience in UI/UX design for digital products or services, as a web designer or similar role.
• Knowledge of and experience with wireframing and design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.
• Strong communication, collaboration, and analytical skills
• Good attention to detail, time management, is self-motivated and takes ownership of responsibilities
To apply send resume and work samples to:
Stephanie Pryor | Senior Director, Digital Experience firstname.lastname@example.org