As a creative thinker, can you work independently as well as join forces with colleagues? You might be the User Experience (UX) Designer that The Creative Group is seeking for a client! As the User Experience Designer, you will design the overall functionality of exciting products and iterate on that design to ensure a stellar user experience. In addition, as the User Experience (UX) Designer, you will originate and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate their results into various sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. This short-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Denver, Colorado area. Apply today!
- Overseeing usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Areas of focus may consist of content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
- Lending a helping hand to other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
- Utilize results from user research and workflow analysis to make riveting experiences for users of a product
- Teaming with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Crafting tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
- Working with other members of the digital marketing team on the creation of new initiatives Requirements
- Well-versed in design software applications and tools
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Skilled in prototype/mockup software (e.g. Sketch, Balsamiq, Zeplin)
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- Understanding of Web Accessibility and testing tools (e.g. Lighthouse, Google Accessibility Developer Tools)
- 5+ years of experience within the digital design/UX industry
- Well versed in graphic design, video editing, web development, and photography applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed for the job to be performed successfully
- A portfolio highlighting UX (wireframes/prototypes/other UX artifacts) and visual design work
- UI UX And Design experience
- UX/UI Design experience preferred
- UX experience
- Mobile UX experience
- No relocation reimbursement
APPLY: Qualified candidates, please send your resume/portfolio to Sarah.Donovan@creativegroup.com. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.