Our direct client, a fast-growing software and data analytics firm in Greenwich, is seeking to bring on a UI/UX team member to join their growing product development group. As a member of the product team, you will work directly with lead product manager and the designer to shape ideas and create interactive prototypes primarily in Axure. Client offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package. Client is very motivated to fill this position asap.
What you will be doing and learning:
- Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces that make our multi-dimensional product effortless to use
- Componentize assets and communicate with our team of engineers to implement features.
- Work closely with Marketing Team and deliver print and web project that helps us achieve our goals
- Learning to make data more interpretable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our UI/UX Lead and Sr. Product Development team to update and modify Axure Prototype for existing interfaces
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites will function and look like for new product interfaces
- Must own duties that evolve from wireframes to HTML/CSS prototypes to finished digital product
- Interact with the development team throughout the SDLC process
Requirements and Qualifications
- Over (2-3) years of experience as UX/UI Developer and front-end development
- Expertise in UX software for creating prototypes in Axure and Photoshop (Invision is a plus)
- Particular experience in prototypes with heavy data visualizations and complex interactions is a plus
- Dedicated to sharing work early and often.
- A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- An excellent communicator
- Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Proven experience as a collaborative team player
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment