TCG is an award-winning, CMMI-appraised, e-Government and e-Business solutions provider. We are seeking a UI/UX DEVELOPER, who currently resides in the Washington DC metropolitan area, to join the TCG team.
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENT AND THE ABILITY TO PASS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE ARE REQUIRED.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing best practices for responsive, accessible design (including 508 compliance) of complex web applications
- Expert graphic design skills and the talent to create beautiful, usable interfaces that provide outstanding user experiences and enable work to be done easily
- Expertise with wire-framing tools, both lo-fi (such as Balsamiq Mockups) and hi-fi (such as Axure RP), to create click-through prototypes
- Comfortable working directly with users and management to understand business needs and application requirements
- Knows and loves user-centered design principles and agile development practices
- Significant experience with cross-browser development
- Understanding and knowledge working with APIs, REST, testing frameworks, performance profilers, and other modern web technologies are a plus
- Working knowledge of D3.js, Highcharts.js, and data visualization is highly desirable
- Demonstrates an ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-orientated personality
- Bachelor's degree in Web Design, Interactive Media, or other relevant disciplines
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive salaries and we offer much better benefits than you'll get as a contract employee. We have a savings plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, and much more.
In fact, in 2016 Fortune magazine named TCG the #4 medium-sized Great Place to Work in the United States, and in 2017 The Washington Post named TCG as a Top Workplace for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us ... we'll make you happy.