VariQ is seeking a UI/UX Developer for a long-term contract with a Federal client in Rockville, MD. The candidate will be part of a large DevOps team working on modernizing an enterprise-scale system with national security significance. The UI/UX Developer will actively collaborate with government Product Owners, Enterprise Architects, external vendor teams, and internal VariQ team members to create high-performance, user-centric, cloud-native solutions based on stakeholder needs.
* Location: Rockville, MD
* Salary: Dependent upon experience
* Security Clearance: Public Trust, preferably active USCIS (or other DHS) EOD clearance
* Available: within 30 days
* A Bachelor's degree (or higher) in the STEM field and 7+ years of relevant progressive experience.
* 7+ yrs of experience building front-end applications using user-centric design techniques.
* Expert knowledge UX and 508 Compliance.
* Experience with graphic design tools.
* Penchant for working in fast-paced, collaborative environments with a strong affinity for innovation.
* Strong Agile/Scrum fundamentals and experience
* Attention to detail and an eye for design and aesthetics.
* Must be able to obtain a DHS/USCIS EOD Suitability Clearance.
Tech Stack - Required:
Tech Stack - Desired:
Selenium, DeQue FireEyes
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Information Technology