Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced UI/UX Engineer for their global, intelligent networking and software innovation client in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). Our client innovates everywhere; Connecting people, things, processes and data, reshaping technology across all aspects of life.
* Participates in the technical design, development, and implementation of User Interface application solutions
* Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved
* Creates UI/UX design wireframes and translates them to code that will produce visual elements of the application
* 7+ years of UI/UX Software Development experience
* Expert knowledge of Java
* Expert knowledge of ReactJS framework
* Expert knowledge and working experience with ReactJS data visualization/chart libraries (charting, reporting, graphs, etc.)
* Experience working with node.js a plus
* Experience with SQL is a plus
* Experience with Spring Framework including Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Security
* Experience with RESTful API development
* Experience with infrastructure tools including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins automation, and Git
* Experience with CI/CD pipeline a plus
* Proficiency with object oriented software design and development, application design and architecture, and Modeling of data, process, events, and objects
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.