Business Group Highlights Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta's Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services. ResponsibilitiesPerspecta has an immediate need for a UI/UX Lead to support consolidation and modernization of several large systems on a federal contract:
The UI/UX Lead conducts user research, analysis and synthesis, persona development, interaction design, and usability testing to create products that delight end users. Applies Human-centered design principles to create User Interface elements; ensures the overall user experience, facilitates, and enables user outcomes in an intuitive manner. The UI/UX Lead may be a member of the Contract Management Team or a member of an Agile Development Team.Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrated experience developing user experiences in large-scale software development projects
- Demonstrated experience performing user research, to include designing and delivering surveys, conducting user interviews, and compiling data gained from these activities.
- Demonstrated experience using design thinking, Agile concepts and practices, and product management principles to develop customer focused software products.
- Experience with visual design/interaction design creating and implementing user interfaces based on user data gathering.
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision-making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- May supervise others.
- At least 10+ years related work experience.
- Ability to get Public Trust Clearance.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).