Aureus Group has partnered with an innovative marketing company in Omaha, NE to find a UI/UX developer. This is a great direct hire opportunity to grow your design experience as a front end developer. The UI/UX developer will primarily be responsible for building and designing modern digital solutions, including websites and web apps.
As a front end developer, you will work with Product and UX design to understand and create solutions for diverse user requirements (e.g., accessibility, internationalization), user hardware constraints, and front-end security risks. You will instrument software with real user metrics (e.g., taps/clicks, feature interaction, performance, and fatals) to provide data and protect the customer experience. You will find bold and innovative ways to drive down frontend latency. You will use your knowledge of the UX space to improve design and engineering processes and to raise the team's knowledge of frontend development.
TOP 3 NON-NEGOTIABLES
2. Design Experience
3. Experience in a small smart up environment/ability to work autonomously
Qualifications of the UI/UX developer:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on front end engineering
• Experience with modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks, and CSS pre-processors
• Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
• Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs
• Track record delivering large customer features and front-end solutions in complex or ambiguous problem areas
Responsibilities of the UI/UX developer:
•Define the best implementation method and related effort to answer a given problem
•Lead feature development with 1-2 more collaborators
*U.S citizens/ ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus Group, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the UI/UX developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or callfor a confidential conversation.
Position: Web Developer
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to or callfor more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.