- Working with the Building Products Information Technology and Sales Business Teams to analyze, support and develop solutions to achieve the overall Business and IT Strategy.
- The Senior Systems Analyst will also apply proven communication, analysis, development, and problem-solving skills to develop solutions for the Building Products Business Segment. The Senior Systems Analyst will be proactive in researching new technologies, innovating, and applying sound principles in application development. The Senior Systems Analyst will be responsible for developing solutions for the client’s application and supporting tools.
- 3+ years analyzing, designing, and developing web based applications.
- MS SQL Server or similar RDBMS
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Software Architecture, Systems Integration Concepts, and Frameworks.
- Experience developing web based order management systems
The role stated above typically requires a person with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Computer Information Systems or Information Technology, Engineering or its equivalent with relevant work experience.
- Experience developing in Angular JS.
- Experience configuring and installing applications in AWS.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Experience developing and supporting Order Management and Inventory Management System
- Knowledge of IT systems in a Sales, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Distribution Environment. Examples:Order Entry, Production Planning, Tagging Inventory, Shipping, Invoicing, Sales Accounting