Kforce Technology is looking for a creative UI/UX Architect and Designer to join our client in San Diego, California (CA). The ideal candidate is a thought thinker and has the ability to understand the emotional and functional needs of their users, which can translate into clean designs for both their web and mobile applications. You will be working very closely with their executive and product team to identify new feature sets. Please apply today, we want to hear from you!
* 8+ years of Design experience
* Experience in: wireframes, process flows, site maps, storyboards, and user flows to properly communicate interaction and design ideas
* Ability to create custom UI/UX
* Excellent people skills and strong technical knowledge required
* Must be organized and detail-oriented
* Must have a team player attitude
* Must have solid oral and written communication skills
* Strong understanding of IOS and Android applications as well as responsive design
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated capabilities for creativity and innovation
* Rapidly evolve concepts into wireframes, visual mockups and prototype
* Portfolio submission is required
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.