Aavalar is partnering with a fast growing international company in need of a UI UX Designer Developer to create responsive web apps for mobile devices including tablets.
Job Title: UI/UX Designer Developer
Work Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
Is Telecommuting possible? Probably not
Work environment: High rise office building.
Reporting to: Manager of App Development
Why is there a need for a consultant/contractor? Company growth
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6 months to a year
- Analyze, design, code, inspect, debug and test the software user interface components for core applications within a multi-tier web environment. Make recommendations for modernizing existing look and feel.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 7+ years of developing web, social and other digital platforms
- Front end frameworks (Angular, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Experience with responsive design and/or Mobile design
- Experience prototyping wireframe rich interactions quickly
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Java, AJAX, XML, HTTP, Web Services
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash
- Working knowledge of Spring framework (REST/SOAP)
Dress Code: Business Casual (casual Friday's)
Target Pay Rate: Open
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted partner that enables technology leaders to connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: IT Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and IT Search and Recruitment.