Our client is a startup shaping the future of finance by radically improving the ubiquity of independent and co-authored research and by making data science accessible to all regardless of their expertise. Their mission is to build an efficient marketplace for investment professionals, data and analytics providers, and data science practitioners to rapidly evolve their Ideas to Insights to opportunities with near-zero latency, cost and at scale.
and command an impressive portfolio of new and old web technologies - all in order to launch innovative features to a demanding audience.
- Create compelling, natural and rich UX.
- Collaborate with UX designers, product managers, and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development issues.
- Prototype, develop, enhance endpoint experiences on desktop, web, and mobile.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in pushing limits.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks and tooling as necessary to improve development velocity & quality.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience building and enhancing commercial SaaS applications.
- Adept at implementing responsive UI.
- 3+ years in software development.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 2-4 years of experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms, and software design & patterns.
- Understanding of C/C++, Java or Python.
- Has experience with CI/CD tools including Jenkins and GIT.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external).
- Be willing to work in Connecticut.