• Develop the mobile user experience design for the client’s mobile devices.
• Conduct insightful, independent research and analysis on mobile usability.
• Research usage patterns and trends for mobile devices.
• Review UX requirements, technical standards and analyze deltas to propose new concept.
• Utilize advanced knowledge, tools and UX principles for delivering consumer user experience.
• Develop information architecture and wireframes of workflows for applications developed for mobile handsets.
• Ensure user interface development results meet market (consumer) demand as well as technical specifications and requirements.
• Communicate and cooperate with other related parties, including product design team, Research, Engineers, Marketing, Legal and other business functions.
• Create new application wireframes and/or improve existing applications with reasonable design alternatives and get consensus for feasibility co-working with development teams.
• Conduct small group usability studies and prepare analysis reports. Apply advanced knowledge of User Interface (UI) related software, architecture and usability engineering.
1-3 years of industry experience on the design of the interface/interaction of mobile phone or equivalent mobile media devices.
Highly motivated in mobile application design and heavy user of mobile applications.
Experienced in preparing professional presentation materials.
Understanding of UI related software architecture.
Working knowledge and skills in Usability Engineering.
Must be highly skilled in using office wares – MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Must demonstrate creative innovative approach to design.
Knowledge in using relevant design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio preferred.
Strong time management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines.
Effective verbal communication and listening skills.
Bilingual (English/Korean) preferred, but not required.
Demonstration or portfolio of wireframes/workflows of user interface/interaction design required. Education
Bachelors Degree or higher in Human factors, Human computer interactions, Interaction Design, Usability engineering, Computer Science, Psychology, Information Technology. Graphic design, Visual Communication design, Interaction Design, Multimedia design
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for consultants and companies, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. We don’t just say we’re hard-working. We are. We don’t just invest in great people, we invest in people with guts, who don’t stand alone with integrity, but together as one united front. Our core is a powerhouse that can’t be described but should be experienced.