UI Architect - Charlotte, NC -12 months Remote: Until Covid-19 settles
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of enterprise-class UI
- Provide architectural and technical direction to UI engineering teams.
- Conduct design and code reviews with a focus on architectural principles.
- Build POCs to demonstrate solutions.
- Support developers in implementing architectural suggestions and guidelines.
- Innovate in adopting new technologies and design best practices.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with visual designers, UX designers, engineers, product management, and business analysts to implement new features.
- 8-15yrs+ years of experience developing or architecting web application UI with (knowledge of Angular 5+ required) frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience with Typescript.
- Experience in responsive and adaptive UI design and development.
- Experience in security-oriented projects and solutioning.
- Experience with Angular, BackboneJS, Polymer, or other front-end frameworks.
- Experience with NodeJS and related server-side concepts.
- Experience with ES6/ES7/ES8, UI middleware.
- Experience with web components, micro-frontends, control/pattern libraries and tools.
- Experience with state management: Flux, Redux, NGRX, and related patterns.
- Experience with packaging, bundling and library management tools.
- Experience with accessibility, usability and design systems.
- Experience developing micro-components, microservices and cloud platforms like Google Cloud Platform, Amazon EC2, and Azure.
- Experience with micro-services, CDNs, data caches and stores.
- Experience with Jenkins, CI/CD Pipeline, GIT and other DevOps principles.
- Experience with Agile development.
- A problem solver who is able to move fluidly between high-level abstract thinking and detailed implementations.
- Open to new ideas and approaches. Able to implement using various technologies.
- A self-starter who is naturally inquisitive.
- Strong in collaboration and communication.
Bhavani Apexon Mobile : +1
Apexon is a digital technology services and platform solutions company that partners with clients to improve their digital experience and insight. With more than 25 years of experience, our 5000+ Apexers in more than 10 offices worldwide are helping companies enhance their digital experience with their customers.
We work in the areas of digital experience, analytics, AI and cloud to unlock the power of technology for our clients to empower humans with intelligent and experiential solutions. We enable #HumanFirstDigital.