Pandaje Web Services Inc. is looking for a UI Architect. Interested candidate can apply for this role with there updated resume.
Title: UI Architect
Job Location: Dallas TX
Hiring Mode: TP/FTE skype/F2F
Architects -15 + years of exp
Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, React Storybook, Jest, Enzyme
- Communicate with UI/UX, business, analyze and suggest efficient solutions based on their requirements
- Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and existing functionality for each parts of the projects
- Take the ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.: usability, accessibility, performance, etc.)
- Good active listener, being able to hear and include propositions from FE engineers in final solution
- Deliver architectural services, including guidance and conceptual design as well as technical and process innovations
- Work with FE engineers to generate and maintain code according to the agreed coding standard and best practices
- Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing web front-end development.
- Investigate latest technology and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to address future business needs
- Preparing, improving and introducing new approaches/methodologies/tools and techniques within department
- Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Preparing of technical documentation
- Bachelor degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- Practical work experience (& up-to-date theoretical knowledge) with React & Redux is essential
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Architect / Lead in projects with heavy use of modern frontend technologies
- 2+ years in design and building SPA applications using a application building framework / library (Angular >2.x, React, Vue, etc.)
- Confirmed project track of building enterprise-grade, Internet-facing web applications for business users (e.g.: security, RESTful Web API design, HTTP in-depth, test automation in the browser, i18n)
- Practical proficiency with static typed ES dialects (Flow, TypeScript) & RxJS (Observables)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company.
- Fluency in English required.
- Self-driven, team player, good communicator & facilitator.