Work you'll do
Our Technical team is responsible for developing new systems as well as enhancing existing ones. We are currently seeking a UI/UX developer to join our team. The right candidate will possess an innovative mindset and contribute towards the design of applications that are built in ASP.NET and HTML5. The right candidate will be responsible for assessing existing web applications, producing polished mockups, and highly functional, interactive, responsive and cross browser supporting user interface with a focus on usability and simplicity of design.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
•Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
•Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
•Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
•Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
•DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented and curious mindset
• 3+ years producing polished wireframes, mockups and prototypes
• 3+ years of experience delivering successful and highly interactive web applications
• 3+ years' experience working as a UI developer conceptualizing, designing, developing data-driven complex interface solutions using modern web technologies
• 3+ years' experience participating in requirements gathering session and prototyping to drive front-end goals
• Strong background with 2+ years' experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Front-end frameworks like Bootstrap and AngularJS
• Experience defining and creating the workflow for the user experience and style guide of web applications including page layout, navigation, and data entry
• 2+ years utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Ability to obtain and maintain an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
• Experience conducting testing of UI to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly
• Strong troubleshooting experience to resolve design or usability issues that arise
• Experience participating in code reviews
• Strong command of the Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.