Exciting high profile 6+ month consulting opportunity for a top notch Digital UI Designer to join one of the world's leading consumer technology companies. Requires a strong understanding of UX principles to build upon existing style guidelines and work closely with UI engineers to define a strong corporate identity within Systems, unify designs and aid in the definition of standardized components that will lay the foundations of all apps in the team?s ecosystem. Conceptualize low key yet elegant and functional layouts, produce creative deliverables across multiple platforms, define color schemes and create icons and logos. You will also define standards and looks, define & build reusable components, and work to unify the look & feel of UIs catering to an internal engineering audience.
Client prefers engagement to be performed 100% onsite in Sunnyvale, CA, but he would consider a remote engagement (after a 1-2 week onsite ramp-up) for an outstanding candidate.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in creative UI Design with an understanding of UX principles. Responsive design experience is a big plus.
* Experience designing Visuals, Logos, Icons
* Wireframing and UI prototyping skills.
* Extensive knowledge of modern design and prototyping tools such as Illustrator/Photoshop and Sketch/Adobe XD.
* Meticulous attention to details, keen interest in problem solving.
* Proven experience showing clear understanding of the intersection between user needs and technology requirements.
* Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/SVG.
* Experience in motion design/ animations is a huge plus (After Effects).
* Experience in Animation Design a plus
When applying, please include work samples or a link to your design portfolio.