**This is a level 2 role. There is also a level 1 role available.**
We're looking for a forward-thinking UI Designer to design and develop consumer-facing digital products and advertising in support of our industry-leading client.
Qualified applicants will have design experience within the sports and entertainment industry.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the UI Designer:
Requirements of the UI Designer:
- Design and develop forward-thinking designs
- Work within organizational design system to maintain and evolve brand libraries and design languages
- Produce high-fidelity mock-ups for consumer-facing native app and responsive web experiences
- Present design work to partners, stakeholders, and executives
- Anticipate opportunities to elevate digital identities and business needs
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong knowledge of design tools: Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent visual design skills on cross-platform UI
- Ability to clearly and persuasively communicate complex concepts
- Interest and aptitude for learning new technologies and design skills
- Strong work ethic, reliable, adaptable, and collaborative
- Ability to design within brand guidelines
Job ID: 361041 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!