Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are digitally exceeding law enforcement's ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Front End Visual Analytics Developer.
The position is located in Chantilly, VA with some possible remote options.
- Work on the front line of the research, development, design, and deployment of a state of the art big data enterprise data solution that will revolutionize the way our customer interacts with their data.
- Design, test, and develop well designed web based software coding that is testable and efficient by using best software development practices to meet user's needs.
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes, ensuring software continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing; and documenting every aspects of the application, service or environment as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- BS degree and five (5) years of experience with some of the following technologies:
- Visual Studio
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- NUnit or MS-Test Manager
- Experience performing application builds
- A current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph.
- Have worked with the Vue Framework
- Familiarization with building Search Application Interfaces
- Understanding of visualization best practices
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Datawrapper, Chart.js, BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, Python Dash, R Shiny, Leaflet, Carto, Kepler.gl, and Plotly
- Have worked with AWS.
- Have experience using large scale, high-concurrency data processing tools and methods.
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Are experienced with an Agile environment and have developed User Stories.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.