Job Description UI DEVELOPER - COSTAR REAL ESTATE MANAGER - ATLANTA, GA OVERVIEW
CoStar Group is the world's leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. We are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple.
CoStar Real Estate Manager, a division of CoStar Group, provides cloud-based lease accounting and lease administration applications to the commercial real estate industry. CoStar Real Estate Manager helps corporations, retailers, landlords, and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information "silos" and consolidate information across business units.
CoStar Real Estate Manager is currently seeking experienced front end developers to join our team and drive the full-lifecycle development of this critical product. This includes the development, design and ownership of our web-based applications. This role will collaborate closely with technical leadership, product owners and other developers, while also giving you independence and ownership of your work. As a senior member of the group, you will have the opportunity to drive the technical strategy and architecture of our platform. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborating with other engineers, product owners, designers, and leadership.
- Know: Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
- Architect: Use your experience to drive the design of highly performant and highly available products and platforms
- Grow: Take an active role in mentoring other developers
- Taking full ownership of your work, from development and testing, to eventual deployment and support in production.
PREFERRED QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expertise with Angular, TypeScript, Webpack, NodeJS
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Karma and Jasmine
- Experience with Source Control, such as Git or TFS
- Expertise with interfacing with a UX/UI designer and turning the design into actual HTML for developers.
- Experience including cross platform communication technologies such as Web API or .Net Core is a plus.
- Experience implementing and deploying cloud centric architecture
- Experience working in an environment with Azure Repos, GitHub, and Test Automation Frameworks
- The industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
- 95% customer renewal rate
- Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Exceptional benefit plan including an employee discounted stock purchase plan
Be part of a team of sales professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
This position is based in (Atlanta, GA), if you do not currently reside in or near (Atlanta, GA), CoStar expects that you will relocate upon acceptance of any offer of employment
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group seeks information for job applications from candidates in the US through only the following channels:
- The CoStar Group website
- Via email to/from addresses using only the CoStar domain of "@costar.com"
- Screening and interaction by telephone and through the Microsoft Teams or Zoom platforms
Be aware that:
- CoStar does not use Wire, Google Hangouts, or any other platform for any recruitment related activities
- Disregard any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with CoStar via any other means and/or using email addresses with any other domain
- CoStar will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with the company
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing