Are you a highly motivated front end developer with expertise in UI development? Are you interested in working for a leading educational services client? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our leading client in Boulder!Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the UI Developer:
Requirements of the UI Developer:
- Enhance and extend existing applications
- Develop new proof of concept prototypes
- Engage in collaborative design sessions with team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 4 years of front end software engineering experience
- Deep knowledge of Angular, TypeScript, Angular Material, and Bootstrap
- Experience with HTML5, CSS / SCSS and automated unit and end to end testing
- Experience with Git, NPM, and Agile development processes
- Experience developing reactive applications with RxJs or NgRx
- Relevant experience and a proven track record of delivery
- Motivated self-starter with strong collaborative skills
- Ability to both learn and teach new technologies
- Ability to clearly express design ideas in groups
- Ability to distill requirements through iterative prototyping
- Ability to rapid prototype application
Keywords: UI Developer, User Interface, Front End Developer, Angular, Software Testing, Agile, Education
Job ID: 329387About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!