Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
GEICO is looking for a highly creative and motivated team player with excellent customer service to join the Business Transformation team. The ideal candidate should have excellent software development skills and should be eager to usher in the next big thing in human-to-machine interfaces, the conversational user interface.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
As a UI Developer you must be comfortable working with analysts, developers and architects across multiple teams to collaboratively to come up with creative solutions to complex problems. Beyond the Microsoft Development stack you will be working with technologies such as Natural Language Providers, STT/TTS Engines, MuleESB & API Gateway, Azure Service Bus, NoSQL databases and beyond.
- 5+ Years SQL Server Database design and development experience
- A Solid Understanding of OO, SOA and Messaging Design Patterns
- Experience Working on Agile Teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Additional Qualifications:
- 1 to 2 years of experience Working in Azure's Cloud Environment (PaaS & IaaS)
- An Understanding of MuleSoft's ESB and API Gateway Infrastructure
- Some experience with JSON Schemas and RAML
- Some experience with Natural Language Processing Engines
- Some experience Developing Conversational User Interfaces
- A Basic Understanding of Telecom, IVR and Speech-to-Text / Text-to-Speech (STT/TTS) Engine