Senior Cloud Developer
Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and hold an active Top Secret clearance
This role will support a cloud migration efforts.
- Design, build and maintain infrastructure on AWS environment
- Migrate existing services from physical data centers to AWS cloud
- Write scripts to automate operations and server management
- Maintain QA and Production configuration using automation tools
- Build and maintain operations tools for monitoring, notifications, trending, and analysis.
- Define, create, test, and execute operations procedures.
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Install OS updates/hotfixes/patches/service packs
- Work with Application Developers to automate builds and software deployments to QA & production
- Maintain and enhance the Continuous Integration & Deployment environment
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies.
- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams.
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on AWS
- Build and deploy production systems in AWS
- Design infrastructure as code structure including TerraformTen plus years experience in the information technology industry building and maintaining production environments in large-scale consumer enterprises
- Bachelor's degree
- Active Top Secret clearance
- At least five years of hands-on software development coding experience
- Two plus years of hands-on experience implementing AWS including use of AWS APIs
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- At least 5 years of practical experience with most if not all of the following components of AWS: VPC, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, S3, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, Redshift, DirectConnect, RDS, SNS, SQS, Lambda
- Strong knowledge of leading-edge technologies, tools, and software & services vendors
- Demonstrated experience learning new software and workflows
- Able to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing start-up environment
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.