NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc.is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: UI Developer in Tallahassee, FL
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Knowledge in Mean Stack - MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS (or Angular), and Node.js.
* Passion for creating reusable, scalable code.
* Experience in integrating front-end code with back-end technologies and 3rd party * RESTful APIs.
* Proficient in conveying thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely and accurately.
* Some experience in full stack project and experience relating to systems operating in cloud infrastructure.
* A passion for pushing the limits of technology and staying current in promising web technologies.
* Highly collaborative, with experience working in cross-functional, Agile teams.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.} If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume, however references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.