Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Our client is the world's largest Digital Solutions Innovator transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through their people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, our client delivers better outcomes for their global partners than any other organization. Their mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter.
UI Developers (1 intermediate/senior level position and 1 junior position)
- Designs and programs a small module or a large component, feature, set of features, whole feature area or entire product
- Be responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
- Lead design and development of software features that can be launched on multiple topological combinations (local host, cloud, edge etc.) for MRI scanners for better efficiency and productivity
- Being a full stack developer lead researching new tools and technologies to keep our software development eco-system on the cutting edge for embracing microservices development and deployment models
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and test automation
- Diagnosing and improving application or system performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Service engineering, Cyber Security, Infrastructure, and other software subsystems to arrive at design proposals and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, Continuous Integration, Product Security, Scalability, documentation practices, refactoring, and testing techniques
- Proactively share information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) equivalent degree.
- Experience with Perl, Python or Bourne shell scripting language
- Experience with Java
- Experience in RESTful API driven development model
- Experience in software development on Linux operating system
- Experience working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL or SQLite
- Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle in an industry environment using Agile development model
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Git or equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- Experience with Angular.js
- Experience in container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes Working knowledge of software as a service (SaaS), micro-service architectures, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- The ability to take an idea and run with it to finish line, while also being a great team player
- Dependable, hands-on problem solver obsessed with automating processes with excellent organizational and analytical skills; detail-oriented but moves fast
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Software development cycle and product delivery as applicable to the medical device industry
Codeworks L.L.C. is a full-service IT Consulting and Staffing Services company. Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with an additional office in Madison, WI—Codeworks has more than 20+ years of experience connecting great people to great companies. Codeworks services companies nationwide ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 corporations. Our Recruiting team consists of highly skilled Talent Specialists who excel at evaluating, advising, and connecting IT professionals with new career opportunities that facilitate career growth.
Please forward your resume and/or questions to: