Title: UI Engineer
Location: Beaverton, OR
Type: Direct Placement
Seeking a User Interface Engineer to help us develop administrator panels and dashboards for accessing and manipulating data provided by underlying network endpoint device scanning and management software.
We need a technologist that can help use various User Interface Frameworks and graphic design software to create mockups and write the actual code to make web-based OS agnostic command and control panel applications. The UI engineer will work closely with various engineering teams to develop new user-facing systems and improve existing ones.
- Develop and maintain intuitive user interfaces for underlying software and accessibility systems.
- Work with Network and AI engineers to develop a cloud based administration platform with an easy to use Dashboard.
- Support the display of data collected from different parts of a system, such as network devices, platform information, timestamps, and other information provided by an underlying database and other software systems.
- Work with Network and AI engineers to create and maintain administrative panels for issuing instructions to specific individual or batches of client devices.
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create and enhance user interfaces for new and existing systems.
- Participate in the end-to-end product lifecycle; analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Bachelor s Degree (MS+ is preferred) in Computer Science/Engineering or a related quantitative discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years full time hands-on UI software engineering experience and user interface design.
- Demonstrated experience with graphic design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Origami Studio, Visual Studio, etc.
- Understanding of databases and queries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excels at adapting to changing business needs with ability to balance multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and enjoys a collaborative environment internally and potentially customer facing.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about innovation.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus
! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG s candidates and experience the difference!