UI Engineer on AIOPSJob Description:UI Engineer on AIOPS
User Interfaces are how the world gets things done... delivering things that every customer will use and love is an "art form". We want to display your ART - as Part of our Artificial Intelligence Operations team (AIOps) we want you to help us take the work we do in Machine Learning and backend development to deliver new offerings for our portfolios in ITOM (Information Technology Operations Management) where we help customer driver their digital business by simplifying what they view in their complex environments.
Our AIOps team is working on New Products and new features that will be delivered as part of existing suites of technologies to enhance and help our customers in their daily business. In this role as a UI developer, you will be part of the design and implementation process on a small, dedicated Agile team.
Join Micro Focus to become part of this innovation-just like the impact we are having as the official technical partner of Jaguar TCS Racing . We provide world-class software and services to support their push for more points, podiums, and wins--both on and off the track in the fast-changing environment of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.As a developing UI Engineer working on our AIOPS team you will have the opportunity to
In this very flexible role, we are looking for the following
- Write code for new products that will work with a variety of different solutions - some tried and true, and some experimental
- Work within our federate UI system to help define what our tools and screens will look like
- Help develop the UI for the team and help provide the interface that delivers content along with other UI engineers and backend developers
- Develop your craft in a large diverse enterprise that works at scale
- Engage with others on a flexible schedule in the Fort Collins Office
More about what we do
- Expertise in at least one modern web UI framework (e.g., Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.)
- Some experience in automated testing of web apps (e.g., Jest, Jasmine/Karma, Cypress)
- Working knowledge of Git, GitHub and Agile software development
- Design experience would be a big plus
- Familiarity with AIOps / ML / Algorithms a plus
- Communications style that can be developed and honed
- A willingness to learn, engage and be excited by technology
- 2+ years of verifiable experience required
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
EngineeringMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, the expected salary range for this role in Colorado is:
Salary Minimum $61,913 - Salary Maximum $117,665
You can learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.microfocus.com/global/en/benefits.