We have an exciting opportunity for a UI Engineer with our industry-leading client in Boston, MA.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Participate in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, debugging, testing and deployment to ensure all work is to the highest standards.
- Take ownership for component design, development and maintenance.
- Responsible for code reviews and technical quality standards within the project team
- Carry out meticulous automated unit tests to ensure a high quality deliverable into QA
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in source code management, build and release management.
- Participate in usability reviews and lead improvements in front end design.
- Exposure to Unit testing with Junit / Test Cafe is preferred
- End to end testing with selenium would be ideal
- Graph QL is a nice to have
- RestAPI would be nice to have
- Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries.
- Experience of agile development processes an advantage.
- Good understanding of web technologies, usability, object oriented programming and development frameworks.
- Requires a very strong level of interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, the drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results
- Front end automated testing
- Cross browser and cross device web app development
Job ID: 346050About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!