This is Jayesh and I represent eTouch Systems Corporation.
We have opening with our client for WebLogic Administrator in Austin, TX in 6 months
Please go through the requirement and send me your updated resume.
- WebLogic Administrator
- Location Austin, TX
- Experience 7-8+ year
- Job Description
- The Weblogic administrator will be part of the Enterprise Services - Systems Engineering team. The primary function of the team is to support the Enterprise Ops applications provisioning non-production environments and developing scripts for production deployment.
- This candidate will be working on requests, validating applications, troubleshooting through errors in logs, and finding resolution on those errors. They will also need to find efficiencies, make process improvements, and identify areas where they can be more agile.
- The ideal candidate will have expertise on Weblogic administration, Linux, shell scripting with experience troubleshooting, implementing tools that support automation and proactive remediation.
- The ideal candidate will have good communications skills, ability to work across different teams, detail oriented, team player and self-starter.
- Technical skills and expertise:
- Weblogic administration/WLST scripting Expert , 6 + years Unix administration - 2+ years Docker deployments - highly desirable Unix/Linux Expert Experience in implementing monitoring tools/ automation/ proactive remediation highly preferred Shell scripting
- High level of expertise Heap dump analysis Highly desirable Oracle DB
- Medium level of expertise, 3-5 years OEM Desirable WebSphere, IIS, Tomcat knowledge is a plus PRPC implementation knowledge
- Low level of expertise Working in a large, fast pace environment such as Wells Fargo, Chase, Amex, Visa is a plus.
- Phone screen, followed by video conference or onsite interview
eTouch Systems A Virtusa Company
6627 Dumbarton Circle | Fremont, CA 94555